John C. Sauter is an associate attorney at Frankel, Rubin, Klein, Payne & Pudlowski, P.C. with the Estate Planning, Probate and Corporate Departments. John’s varied background and wide range of knowledge gives him the ability to relate to a diverse range of planning needs. As a small business owner himself, John has a passion for assisting companies in all phases of planning and development. His background in counseling and personal experiences with loss help him assist Clients with Estate Planning and Probate issues.
John is a graduate of Saint Louis University High, earned his undergraduate degree in History, magna cum laude, from the University of Missouri – St. Louis, and earned his juris doctorate from University of Missouri-Columbia.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Small Business Development
- 2012 J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia
- 2006 B.A., magna cum laude, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Missouri, 2013
- Illinois, 2020
- Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis