Mayer S. Klein is a partner at Frankel, Rubin, Klein, Siegel, Payne & Pudlowski, P.C. Mayer S. Klein’s practice focuses on solving serious business problems and helping businesses grow. From a start-up corporation to a merger and acquisition, Mayer S. Kleinhelps businesses through an array of methods including problem solving, corporate counseling and litigation. He displays his integrity and fierce loyalty to his clients while managing complex business transactions and legal challenges. Mayer is passionate about helping businesses reach their greatest capability.
Mayer S. Kleinis licensed to practice in Missouri and Arkansas.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Consumer Defense Litigation
- Corporate Counseling
- Transactional law
- Atlas Restoration Specialists, Inc.
- Accelify, LLC
- Allied Roofing and Exteriors, LLC
- Genesis Assets Advisors, LLC
- Industrial Construction & Engineering Co.
- Metropolitan Urological Specialists, P.C.
- Opaa! Food Management, Inc.
- Opaa! Food Management of Kansas, LLC
- Rehabilitation Professionals, Inc. (RPI)
- Spetner Associates, Inc.
- NRoll, LLC
- Affiliated Management Services, Inc.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC
- Amcol Systems, Inc.
- Asset Acceptance, LLC
- BIMobject North America
- CCB Credit Services, Inc.
- Commerce Bank, N.A.
- Consumer Collection Management, Inc.
- Citadel Trust Services, LLC
- Credigy Receivables, Inc.
- Crown Asset Management, LLC
- Delfasco Finance, LLC
- Federated Capital Corporation
- First American Mortgage, Inc.
- FLO-GP Leasing Co., LLC
- Gamache & Myers, P.C.
- LVNV Funding, LLC
- Metropolitan Urological Properties, LLC.
- Mestek, Inc.
- Michael D. Weiss, D. P. M. & Associates, LLC.
- Midland Credit Management, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- MSW Capital, LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- Renaissance Hotel Management Co., LLC
- Resurgent Capital Services, LP
- Richardet Floor Covering Co.
- Spetner Associates, Inc.
- Unico, Inc.
- Wright Construction
- Washington University School of Law
- J.D., 1982
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College
- B.T.L. 1979
- Missouri, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 1983
- U.S Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2002
Honors and Awards
- Ranked highest possible AV peer rating of 5.0 by lawyers.com & martindale.com.
- Frankel, Rubin, Bond, Dubin, Siegel & Klein, P.C. selected as Tier 1 ranking in the 2013 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”
Professional Association and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Creditors Bar, Inc.: Founding Member
- Newman, Freyman, Klein and Gamache, P.C., Partner
Paralegal: Jill Battas, CP